Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Well red

Well red
I recently received an email from a reader requesting for me to feature more casual outfits.  Ironically, I feel like I've shown almost too many sweater + denim looks lately and was afraid I'd been alienating those of you who work in an office & have to dress up each day.  I always want this blog to be a careful balance of things I actually wear in real life & more polished office-ready ideas that help you utilize what you have in your closet.  But reader feedback is the ultimate gauge for me & I definitely want to tailor the content here on PPF so it's appealing to the masses.  That being said, I'd like to hear from all of you in the comments below - would you like to see more work appropriate ensembles or is it more helpful if I feature off-duty weekend looks like this one?  (P.S. This outfit would be even cuter with sneakers - I just couldn't bear the cold ankles!)

Blogger : Mary
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment