Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Grey Wrap Cardigan

Grey Wrap Cardigan
This is without a doubt the most unique top I own!
I absolutely love how original it is. It’s a cute wrap top in front, and a long maxi cardigan in the back. I put this together on a chilly day, but I can see it being just as fun to style with a v-neck under and some flats for a more casual look. ALSO it is on sale on Groupdealz right now for half off, so it’s pretty much a no-brainer!
Is the week getting away from anyone else?! Already Wednesday, WHAT?! I have a to-do list a mile long, and yet I am SO tired all the time and lack all motivation to-do the to-do list! Does this happen to anyone else? Maybe it’s the weather, it’s finally getting really cold? Or maybe I need some extra sleep? I can’t figure it out. If anyone knows any remedies I am all ears, this homegirl has work to do!
Blogger :
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment