Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Holiday Outfit

Holiday Outfit
The holiday season is finally in full swing, which means lots of shopping, gift wrapping, baking cookies & running errands around town.  If you're like me, you want to be comfortable but still look stylish while getting those to-do items checked off your list.  And nothing beats a fun & festive knit this time of year!  I bought an ivory fair-isle sweater from Old Navy last December and nearly wore it out...so I was thrilled to see that they brought them back again & gave them a modern twist.  Today I'm sharing two ways to wear these cozy sweaters while you're out & about this winter.  I focused on casual pieces that you can wear any day of the week, but they would also be easy to dress up with tailored trousers (for work) or a sequin skirt (for parties).
 
Blogger : Catherine Bell
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment