Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Love it to show colors

Love it to show colors

After falling in love with my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette and I had been seriously eying the Naked and Naked2 palettes. I will admit it, $50 for a palette is spendy, but it is pretty worth it! The colors last forever! I seriously have barely dipped into any of the colors and I use either my Naked or Naked Basics palette every day. They are super pigmented and a little goes a very long way. If you don’t believe me, stop by Sephora sometime and give it a try, you’ll see!

All that being said, I am not a makeup artist. I’m a busy mom that tries her hardest not to look tired and frumpy all day. As soon as I brought home my new palette, you better believe I was all up on the Pinterest looking for tutorials to make the most of my new found wealth of high end eye shadows. Here are a few of my favorites!
So many of the tutorials you see for the Naked palette are really, really made up, fabulous smokey eyes. I love a good smokey eye, but smokey eye at work, or school or the park might look a little over done. I love this tutorial for simple, everyday glam using pretty golds.
If you are going for a great night time made up look, this is super pretty and fairly simple. I love YouTube video tutorials because you really get to watch the process step-by-step.

Blogger : Mary
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment