Tuesday, December 30, 2014

That's A Wrap

That's A Wrap
Although I tend to favor structured blazers & tailored jackets pretty much year-round, there's something so cozy about oversized-style coats for fall that make you feel like you're wrapped up in your favorite blanket.  The big open collar & faux leather sleeves give this one a modern feel that's perfect for pairing with classic pieces like a crisp button-down, skinny jeans & cognac booties (which are deceivingly comfortable).  
Check out how Alyson styled the same shoes in black over on her site, The Average Girl's Guide.  And, while you're at it, you should follow her blog for some delicious recipes, vent sessions about real life + great outfit ideas.  She is one of the most amazing women I know - extremely talented yet totally humble, a fighter & survivor despite devastating loss and a sincere & supportive friend who I'm so grateful to have in my life.  (I'm a big believer in women cheering on other women, which is why I couldn't resist bragging on her just a little!)

Blogger : Penny Pincher Fashion
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment