Friday, March 13, 2015

New Navy Blue Skirt + Tartan Asymmestric Skirt & Mustar

New Navy Blue Skirt + Tartan Asymmestric Skirt & Mustar

This weekend I’ll try to have some rest and start reading one of the books that I got on Three Kings ;) Ah! I went shopping on sales yesterday and I didn’t see great things, but I got a couple things, hahaha!!
Today I’m saying again what I told you on Instagram yesterday: It’s about tartan!! It is the type of print that I love for the winter and if you have it on such a beautiful skirt even better!! I combined it with a white tee, with a nice motto “femme fatale” ^_^ and my new navy blue cardigan. I was doubting between beige and camel but when I saw this navy one I didn’t doubt it for a second. Do you like it?? I love how the belt looks, I have a thin waist and things usually feel loose, they look better with it and I like it better. Hahaha. These mustard heels bring a colour touch to this outfit. Do you like this colour combo? How about this outfit?
Thanks a million!!!! Hope that you liked the post and that you have a great weekend. I’ll see you all on Monday and meanwhile on Social Networks!! Kisses.

blogger: catherine bell
image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment