Friday, March 13, 2015

Faux Fur Trimmed Vest + Comfy Ugg Boots

Faux Fur Trimmed Vest + Comfy Ugg Boots

Fur Something. Fur (faux, for my taste) has been a runway and reality staple every winter – there is no better way to stay both chic and cozy. I especially love the faux-fur-trimmed jackets and vests. The fur adds an instant bit of glam to an otherwise basic ensemble, not to mention the  feminine balance it brings to the often boyish silhouettes that result from multiple layers of warmth. Nordstrom has so many great fur pieces I got both my faux fur trimmed vest and coatfrom them this year. If fur isn’t your thing, opt for a a fuzzy fleece to still create texture in your look (have this one and love it- super warm!)

Snow Boots. If your cold weather activities don’t require trekking through too much snow Uggs are a great choice. Just remember to spray them well with a water protectant and wear ski socks to keep your toes completely warm. I actually wore my Uggs snowmobiling a couple weeks ago because I forgot my snow boots. They fared way better than I anticipated. Of course if your plans include any amount of deep snow I would suggest a pair of lace-up snow boots (laced tight!) to keep snow from getting in (is there anything worse?). I got these boots this year and they work great. Plus they look cute with regular pants or snow gear.

blogger: catherine bell
image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment