Friday, March 13, 2015

Bow Tie Shirt + Floral Pant

Bow Tie Shirt + Floral Pant


 I decided to order a few things from Asos. Have you  ever stood in front of your closet and realized that you ran out of clothes? I've been majorly feeling this way recently. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when four days later the courier guy showed up at my door with my package. I was so happy, I wanted hug him! :D But that would have been a little awkward... wouldn't it?! :D (First I thought they were my ankle strap sandals that I ordered from Gucci more than a week ago, quite dissapointed with their slow service. Grrr.) These floral pants and bow tie shirt are my ultimate favourite right now. I just love the dramatic collar on the shirt, it's such a unique stand out piece. I wore this outfit for the preschool Mother's Day celebration, yesterday afternoon. :) Sorry for the weird facial expression, but it was raining cats and dogs while shooting these pictures. Now I must go, it's time to work on that beach body! I wish you guys an amazing weekend! Thank you so much for dropping by and reading! A big bucket of kisses to you All. :*

blogger: catherine bell
image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment