Monday, March 9, 2015

Gorgeous Arabic Makeup Tutorials - Just Like Belly Dancing

Gorgeous Arabic Makeup Tutorials - Just Like Belly Dancing

Step by Step :

( 1)
First put a tape connecting the eye close to the root of the hair. It is important to get the tape about 1 cm away from the tip of the eyebrow.

( 2)
Then do that my essential step of all: the step of High Brow Benefit (or Light Up the Contains 1g) below the eyebrow and then spray it with your fingers until the outcome be natural.

( 3)
With a pointed brush to apply opaque black shadow around the contour of the concave (and a little above it). It is important to do this puxadinho with black on the outer corner, resting it on the tape.

( 4)
Shot the tape and blending a shadow brown chocolate to soften that black black outline.

( 5)
Apply primer on the eyelid (I used the Make B) and then a shadow covers and sparkling.

( 6)
I return to the pontudinho brush to mix some copper eyelid with black concave.

( 7)
Close to the lower lashes step black pencil and then esfume.

( 8)
Now apply black eyeliner close to the lower lashes making a line parallel to the "puxadinho" marked with tape.

( 9)
In the internal corner apply a light golden shade.

( 10)
Now esfume the opaque black shadow on the outer corner, to better define this region.

( 11)
I'll be back pro Fluidline and outline the top according to the correct already set to tape (is bemmmm it easier). Take and apply the eyeliner across the waterline.

( 12)
In the center of the two outlined apply a little beige shade.

( 13)
Optional: To make the look more Carnival applied on the eyelid rather orange glitter of Glitter Cream Palette NYX. We apply with your fingers even shot excess "gel" in the back of the hand and press the brightness of light against the eyelid.

Used Products :

I used the brush 219 and the black shadow Carbon, both from MAC
I used the brush 224 and the shadow Folie, both MAC.
I used the F70 brush Sigma and the shadow powder No. 08 of Marchetti.
I used the pencil Touch of Nature and the brush 219 MAC
I used the brush 209 and the Fluidline Blacktrack, both MAC.
I used the E30 Sigma brush and the shadow 40 of the Intense Apothecary
I used the E45 brush Sigma and the shadow Carbon MAC
I used the E65 Sigma brush because I prefer to top beveled, but this is personal.

I used the E20 brush Sigma and Vanilla Shadow MAC

Blogger: catherine bell
Image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment