Monday, March 9, 2015

Dark Blue-Green & Turquoise Glitter Eye Makeup Tutorials

Dark Blue-Green & Turquoise Glitter Eye Makeup Tutorials

New Year's Eve was so rushed that almost gave up the makeup. But you know what motivated me? You, of course! I was super excited to do something "different" and post here. Where that threw me in a very crazy jumble of products and the result was this: a dark with nuance of blue-green and turquoise glitter.

Start :

I started applying beige pencil below the eyebrow. After I applied a black base across the eyelid and close to the lower lashes (I used pencil same!). After all this esfumei black (top and bottom) with a blue-green shade lightly sparkling. Following marked the outer corner with opaque black shade and filled the eyelid glow. In the internal corner spent beige shade and an illuminating means silver. I finished with fake and black pencil around contour and waterline.

Product :

Baked Powder Sunscreen Gilded Urban Decay
Shadows and Carbon MAC.
Pretex pencil who said, berenice
Pigmento Reflects Transparent Teal da MAC
Light Up the pencil Contains 1g.
Ariel Tracta lipstick Pause collection for Feminices
I also used the illuminator Party Shimmer Brick Bobbi Brown resenhei last anoo. hahaha

Blogger: catherine bell
Image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment