Monday, March 9, 2015

Causal Trench + Flared Jeans & Boho Necklace

Causal Trench + Flared Jeans & Boho Necklace
I’m coming with another boho outfit, with an unmistakeable pure-70’s smell. Bell-bottomed jeans, maxi sweater and trench… I’m sure it will be easy to find some pics of my mother wearing something similar 40 years ago :p . The key of the composition is, with no doubts, this astonishing necklace, with provides tons of personality and makes the look work even without trench. For me, this necklace is perfect with any sweater like this one, but I’m sure it could also work with the typical white shirt-black skinnies look. It adds something special to any basic look.
I also like the mixture of colors: pale tones, blue and grey… and the game of contrasts with the burgundy pompon. I love it!!
Hope you enjoy the post, thousands of kisses!!

Blogger: catherine bell
Image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment