Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What if I'm the one who needs to be saved?

What if I'm the one who needs to be saved?
 I'm so tired tonight, just came home from being at uni the whole day, really exhausting! Am now working on my second project for this year which requires quite some time and energy. So I do have  a headache which is why I hope that you are doing a bit better than me.
According to Instagram I was going to post this look yesterday but Lookbook is not functioning the way it should right now; at least not for me. It's appearance is really strange as you can see in the pictures above... I wasn't able to resolve the problem up to now. Despite that I decided to post today but you'll have to cope without the Lookbook Hype icon haha...
My brain is like a empty canvas, no energy, no nothing, which is why I'm going to keep this short.
In the beginning of 2015 I stated that I'd be wearing some merch of the german hardcore band Burning Down Alaska which I am indeed this time! The boys really manage to design stylish wear without having that "oh look another band-shirt" effect to it. Love it!
On the day of the shoot it wasn't windy at all haha...

I hope you all have a lovely evening! I have to figure out now if I'll attend dancing tonight or not. Headache headache go away. Later xx
Blogger : 
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment