Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Living Downtown

Living Downtown
Hey guys,

Today I wanted to give you a little glimpse into my life. As some of you know, a few months back I made the decission to move downtown Los Angeles and in all honesty it has been quite the experience. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you know my obession with big cities and old architecture so moving here was a no brainer. To most people in LA downtown is like the plague they want to avoid at all costs, but to me it’s still an undiscovered gem that’s going to be huge in a few years. Since I moved here I see new restaurants and unique street style shops opening up every week. Best part about living here, is having a ton of my friends live in the same building as me. Sophia came over one day and she loved it so much that she moved into my complex a week later. It’s just such an amazing feeling waking up and taking the elevator to your best friend’s place wearing pajamas. On our free time we love exploring downtown and finding new restaurants or just taking photos of the architecture. If you’re in LA or you come visit you HAVE to check out the Ace Hotel, Standard and Perch- 3 of my favorite spots with stunning rooftop views.
This outfit is a bit out of my comfort zone as you won’t see me rocking a maxi dress very often. I love pairing it with some thick heel booties, a spanish hat which I thrifted and of course a strappy crop top to avoid any weird bra straps. Comment below where you are reading from and what do you love about the city/neighborhood you live in?
Blogger : Evelina
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment