Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Towers - Young Guns

Towers - Young Guns
 It's a new year, and now January last week begun. Hello Tuesday and hello everyone out there! I hope you're not as tired as I am, don't even know why I'm so exhausted but I'm already up and out of bed. Even ate breakfast woohoo... And before I get ready for uni today I thought it's about time I show you my next look. It's really just a mix of soft girly elements and hard rocky ones with a slash of color, in this case the scarf. I really had to hurry up taking these pictures because it was windy as f*** and I couldnt feel my face anymore after a matter of minutes. You're probably curious as to why I chose to where such a light dress on a cold winter day. Well, it's not that hard: First of all, I like it and second of all I'm wearing three (!) pairs of tights with it so I'm not cold around my legs. It's like a kind of "onion/cabbage strategy" :D. The dress itself is nothing new I already had styled it on Hawaii this past Summer here. Miss it so much!
So and finally I also took some good pictures in my new shoes from Zara that I managed to grab in the big Winter sales. It's actually the only item I bought in sales this year... Not bad!  I think they are copies of Yves Saint Laurent boots but to be honest I don't have thousands for just ONE pair of shoes, that's too much.

At this point I wish everyone a splendid Tuesday and a great week! Later xx
Blogger : 
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment