Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Low Knotted Bun

The Low Knotted Bun
We're almost through the week of tutorials and I'm kinda sad! Not that switching things up isn't nice though... and I suppose I can just keep posting hair tutorials whenever the heck I feel like it right? haha Here's another elegant yet simple little 'do', the second to last in this holiday series! enjoy:
This style would also be a good one for you to clip a bow in right on top of the cluster of knots, or you could also tie a ribbon around the whole thing for an extra feminine twist. Also a fun side note:  we were running out of the house for a last minute date a bit ago and I did this style in the car with slightly wet hair, and when I took it out the next day I had pretty fantastic waves! So if you have somtehing going on two days in a row you may wanna keep that in mind:)
Well that's all she wrote for today. I'm so excited for this weekend both on the blog and off, because there are so many great things coming. I'm so pumped! You guys are such a support and encouragement to me on a daily basis. I hope you know that! Anyway's have a great rest of your Friday, and weekend ahead!

Blogger : Emily
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment