Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Double Gibson

The Double Gibson
Happy Thursday guys! I've been looking forward to today for a veeery long time, because I've been anticipating starting a week of fun and festive holiday hair tutorials for all you sweet thangs! It's been way too long, and finally posting hair tutorials again is really making me feel like things are back to normal again:) In preparing to start this week, I posted this picture to instagramses and facebookses, etc a few days ago and had an overwhelmingly positive response and call for the tutorial, so I considered that a good sign! :) Here it is:
I know that normally I start my hair weeks on Monday's, but SUnday is technically the start to a new week isn't it? and also I just couldn't wait! This is my new favorite:) Very elegant looking I think, but also versatile, and I'm going to be wearing it for lots of different things in the near future. I love pairing deceivingly simple hairstyles that look fancy with like distressed jeans and boots. Mix of hard and soft ya know? You know! haha
Well I hope you love this style like I do, if you do let me know! Also remember that a hair week means that every morning when you get on the internet machine and come visit yours truly, there'll be a brand spankin' new hair tutorial to inspire you in the hair department for all those festive parties you gots comin up! It's Christmas y'all! Yikers, Anyway's, my eye is sorta twitching so I'm gonna hit publish on this thing, and I can't wait to hear what you think about it! Love you guys, and I hope you come back to visit tomorrow!

Blogger : Emily
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment