Thursday, January 8, 2015

CREAM OF THE CROP

CREAM OF THE CROP
Morning, Everyone! How is your week going so far? Emil and I had one of those super crazy days yesterday which started at the break of dawn and ended with a super late dinner. Knowing I will not have time to go home and change, I wanted to wear something that could take me from day to night. So, I opted for a pair of high waisted pants, cropped top and high heels, i.e. my favorite dressed up comfortable combination:) But because the late dinner was going to be somewhat of a formal event, I added a clutch and an ear cuff just to dress this look up a bit.
By the way, I am really excited about cropped tops making a comeback this season. How about you guys? Reason why I like this particular crop top so much, is because it's so versatile. Though I do like the tight-fitting ones as well, I think they mostly require something with a bit of volume on the bottom. But a looser-fitting top like the one I am wearing, can be paired with just about anything, from skinny jeans to slouchy trousers. What do you think? What is your favorite way of wearing cropped tops?

Blogger : Annabelle 
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment