Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Straight Hair

Straight Hair
Hello, hello.. Todays outfit for this gloomy weather is blue! And can you spot something different? Yes, my hair is straight after soooo long! My natural hair is not shaped to be straight and that is the reason why i have it curly all the time. I decided to get clip in extensions since i lost a lot of hair in a process of getting back to blonde few months ago. I am not a huge fan of normal extensions that are attached to your hair (i had them few years ago and after that my hair was in a really bad condition, see HERE) so i always had clip ins. I lost mine almost a year ago and never got them again. Until few days ago. You saw that if you follow me on instagram. I got straight ones as usual so when i saw them straight and nice i was like you know what ill have straight hair for few days. How do you like it?
Blogger :

No comments:

Post a Comment