Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Josh Goot

Josh Goot
Hope y’all are having an amazing holiday season! Aside from being able to spend it with loved ones, family and friends, we can agree that another great thing are the sales that occur during this festive and bank breaking season – am I right or am I right? My favourite Australian label, Josh Goot, is currently having a fabulous Melbourne sale from the 22nd to the 30th of December at their beautiful Armadale boutique. It’s a great chance to get yourself some amazing Josh Goot pieces at a fraction of the price, while experiencing the friendly service of their lovely Armadale team in a stunning store.

If you get a moment, make sure you check out the incredible range on sale – including this insane look I put together that I’m obsessed with right now. Y’all know I love my monochrome styling so I was excited to create this ensemble that is just 100% me – and now on sale! There is always something intriguing about Josh Goot‘s designs and collections and in particular his spring range that really resonated with me for its sleek, minimal and futuristic appeal, in the most luxurious fabrics and cuts and tailoring that truly sets Josh Goot apart. Each piece is classic with an edge, completely trans-seasonal and a statement in your wardrobe that doesn’t date.

If you’re as into this look i put together as I am, then head on over to the Armadale store and pick one out for yourself at an amazing price. Go on – treat yourself, don’t cheat yourself! Details of the sale below.
Josh Goot ‘Bra Top’ – in store only
Josh Goot ‘Lightweight Collarless Trench Coat’ – here and in store
Josh Goot ‘Layered Slim Pant’ – here and in store
Christian Louboutin ‘So’ Kate’ heels
Blogger : Micah Gianneli
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment