Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Classic Ivory Turtleneck Sweater

Classic Ivory Turtleneck Sweater
 I don't know about you, but I'm happy to have made it through my first week back at work after the holidays and I've been 100% committed so far on my fitness resolutions. I had to stay late yesterday for a conference call at 7pm so I ran down to our wellness center with my laptop and worked from the treadmill while doing my LISS session ("low intensity steady state" from Kayla's guide) before going back up to my desk. I felt like a rockstar. Where there's a will there's a way, my friends. We can do anything if we really want it.
On a more ironic note, since I started reading more (also one of my resolutions) that's all I want to do all week and I have had zero time, which is maybe why this hasn't been a strong goal for me in the past. But I'll have to find a system that works, probably on the weekends. Any suggestions?
Hope your resolutions are sticking this time. I believe in you!
Blogger : 
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment