Thursday, January 22, 2015

DSW Boot

DSW Boot
I’m all about a bargain, so I’m excited to be teaming up with DSW, everyone’s favorite designer shoe warehouse, to talk about their month-long boot sale! I recently snagged these brown heeled ankle boots that are not only cute, but super comfortable. I normally don’t love a high heeled bootie, for comfort reasons, but these are great. They’re easy to walk in, provide great height, and are nice and roomy in the toe area. If you’re looking for a nice brown or black heeled bootie for under $50, I’d definitely recommend these.

For more amazing deals on boots (up to 50% off), be sure to check out the entire month-long sale here (ends January 31st). There’s some good stuff!

DSW is the destination for savvy Shoe Lovers everywhere. Customers experience a breathtaking assortment of designer brands at irresistible prices everyday.
Blogger : Marie
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment