Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blush.

Blush.
A little soft palette to help get me through a little Monday gloom in LA yesterday. Picked up these pieces a few days ago at one of my favorites, Nordstrom. Sometimes it’s hard for me to run out to the Topshop store because traffic that way is insane (at the Grove in LA), so I’m happy I can rely on Nordstrom online to carry the brand and deliver it right to my doorstep!

When I put my outfits together I either think of a color palette, a statement piece or the day I’m having and go from there. I thought it would be nice to focus on color palette for this particular look. The blush tone sweater was too good to pass up and pairing it with this neutral color coat and ripped skinny jeans was the icing on the cake!
Blogger : Jules
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment