Wednesday, January 7, 2015

BORROWED FROM THE BOYS

BORROWED FROM THE BOYS
 Good morning and happy almost weekend, Everyone! I am excited to share yet another post from my year-long collaboration with Nordstrom Rack as part of their year-long campaign. Now, if you read my blog on regular basis, you know how I feel about blazers, and menswear inspired ones in particular. So, I decided to create a borrowed-from-the-boys look based on one of my favorite combinations - a blazer and leather pants. To highlight the menswear inspired vibe of the look, I chose to pair the blazer with a white button-down and a skinny tie. I then added a pair of strappy heels and layered gold jewelry, for just a hint of femininity. And voila! All done! :)

Blogger : Nordstrom Rack
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment