Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bobeau cardigan + Stuart Weitzman boots

Bobeau cardigan + Stuart Weitzman boots


I've gotten a few questions on what to wear while casually at home, such as this from anonymous: "I have trouble finding something to wear at home and not look sloppy...if you could do a post on different outfit ideas for lounging at home, that would be great." For me, home is a safe place to "let go," and 90% of the time I'm roaming around in full pajama sets or Nick's over-sized tees. If there's anyone other than us then I usually spare their eyes and simply pair a longer top or tunic sweater over leggings. For chillier days, this Bobeau fleece as an added layer is perfect for staying super comfy but still looking put-together.I also love to layer the fleece under other jackets for insulation, plus the added dimension of the drape front. Here's this Blank NYC faux-leather jacket again which runs on the smaller side
 
Blogger :  Catherine Bell
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment