Saturday, January 17, 2015

Weekends in Paris

Weekends in Paris
I was able to spend the weekend in my absolute favorite city – Paris.  My love affair with Paris began 2 years ago when my best friend planned a girls trip for New Years and I’ve been making excuses to come back ever since.  In the past, I’ve stayed in charming airbnb apartments, but this time stayed at the incredible Four Seasons George V hotel.  It was such a treat – the property is absolutely gorgeous, the staff is so helpful (they helped me track down these!) and the location could not be better.  I’m looking forward to returning in March for Fashion Week (and maybe even before then.)  I wore this outfit to do a little shopping along Avenue Montaigne.  The leather leggings were so comfortable (and forgiving) after all of the macarons I consumed at lunch…I just ordered these to have a second pair.  Hope you had a relaxing weekend!
Blogger :
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment