Saturday, January 17, 2015

Cable Knit

Cable Knit
 I wore this yesterday to run some errands, including a stop at the mall. Not only was the mall empty of customers, their stocks seemed rather empty too! Everything I went there for was sold out thanks to Christmas shoppers and post Christmas sales. I guess January is a bad time to shop because everyone is in transition for spring. I honestly don't go shopping much anymore in the malls but this is a rather urgent matter as I just decided about 4 days ago that I'm going to Alaska next week! So I really need some nice insulated jackets and snow boots but seeing as I'm not familiar with sizing in that realm I really wanted to try it on. No matter I will just hope my guesses are correct and order online!

I've started working out again not because of a New Year's Resolution or anything but just because I go through phases where I really get excited/determined to get fit. It hits me every couple months. I'm hoping I can keep it up like I used to about 6 years ago when I went every other day. I was so good about it!! Speaking of exercise, I have to say it is one of the best/worst feelings in the world is to be super duper sore the next day in the exact muscle groups you were targeting!!
Happy Weekend
Blogger : Hapa Time
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment