Friday, January 9, 2015

Victoria’s Secret Eye Makeup

Victoria’s Secret Eye Makeup
Ever wonder how all those Victoria’s Secret Angels always look so flawless?  Simple, yet stunning eye makeup is key!  I guess ridiculously good genes and killer legs wouldn’t be too bad either.  I was actually not even aware that Victoria’s Secret even sold makeup now, but after seeing this post I will definitely have to check it out!

As you can see, the pictures demonstrate a step-by-step tutorial of how to get this gorgeous look.  What the article does not mention is how important it is to highlight your eyebrows.  Many say that eyebrows are what stand out in a person’s face.  Some may feel differently, but I agree that it is a key element when looking at someone’s face.  What I like most about this look is that it is not dramatic at all and has a more natural look to it, which would work for really anything.  I can wear this makeup for work and a night out!  Also, it doesn’t look like it takes a lot of time to do and looks quite simple.  Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Blogger : Kathy Maguire
Image :Source

No comments:

Post a Comment