Friday, January 9, 2015

The Fancy Bun

The Fancy Bun
Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog, and also to the last day of the holiday hair tutorial week! I've been really enjoying flooding you guys with these styles, because I have so many that I want to pass on all the time between all my ideas and your requests(thank you by the way!), so it's great to get a weeks worth out of my system all at once:) Today's style is a little special to me, and I'll tell you why right after you take a look!
The reason this style is special, is because this is how I styled my own hair for my wedding! I used a hair piece back then to give it an even fuller look, but this is it! I had a bit of a sad experience that I'll go into more later maybe, but basically I thought it would be a treat to have someone else do my hair for my wedding for the first time in my life, but on the trial run day(the day of our photo-shoot) she did such a horrible job, it made me realize that nobody would be able to do my hair just like I wanted it, except me! Who does their own hair and makeup on their wedding day? haha But in the end it was exactly what I wanted, and I couldn't have been happier:) Alright now lets get on with it.haha
Well I hope you like it! Again I try to be as descriptive as possible, but then if I do too much text or pictures I think people get intimidated and are maybe afraid to give it a try, so I hope you're not one of those people and really see how simple and easy going this style is!
Thanks so much for visiting this week and for leaving all the feedback about these styles..
Blogger : Emily
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment