Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Plaid

Plaid

 I looooveee this skirt so much! I have so many of the midi skirts that zip and I have a hard to getting the to fit correctly because my body is not proportional. This one is perfect with the elastic - it stays where you put it for the most part - and also has the loops for a belt! :) (Not to mention it is $42!) If you love comfy basics like me, check out the J.Crew Tissue Turtlenecks - I have them in an array of colors because they are so comfortable & I always use them under sweaters & coats!

This was just a simple church look - of course my hair remained simple as well because the wind here has been crazy! Half of the photos we snapped my bun was blowing over & it did not look cute :/. PS. if you start to wondering what is all over my skirt.. it was dead grass. Fitz had just gotten a bath, then ran outside to play, then hopped in my lap sharing all of the dead grass with me! :)

Hope you all have a great week!
Blogger : 
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment