Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Night to Day with Nasty Gal

 Night to Day with Nasty Gal
 Today I am teaming up with Nasty Gal to show how I wore this jacket from day to night... or night to day (depending on the day!). If I could recommend ONE item to you - it would be this jacket. I am obsessed. John's been giving me a hard time about how often I wear it, but he also made a comment about how much he likes it. It goes with sooooo much! And is WARM w/o having sleeves! (PS. Its been below freezing here!) There's something about being kind of tall and having long arms/broad shoulders that makes me not like sleeves. A lot of coats are hard for me because if it fits nicely, it is sometimes snug through the shoulders making it hard to drive in. Anyway, the first look is what I wore to church yesterday. The second look was a 'day' look for me, granted I didn't wear this anywhere specific just yet. I am going somewhere a little warmer later this week so I was trying to plan outfits for that trip & had to share.

ALSO, if you are shopping for hats - Nasty Gal has some of the cutest ones! I've actually been doing a lot of shopping at Nasty Gal the past few months because the quality is so nice and the prices are super affordable for the quality.
Blogger :
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment