Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dressed Up Casual

Dressed Up Casual
This is one of those outfits I like to call "dressed up casual" because it's dressy but still so comfortable… one of the reasons being this oversize striped tunic. I am obsessed with this thing! I love the oversized look and think it would be SO CUTE with a colorful chunky scarf and booties. (Warning - this will not be the last time you see this sweater on my blog!) Anyways, for this look I paired the sweater with fuchsia accents for a girly, glam look that is perfect for date night or dinner with your girlfriends.

On another note, a huge cold front has hit Charlotte! It got down to 10 DEGREES last night and the high today is 30. This kind of weather is only okay with me if it snows… haha! (I don't think we are going to get any snow though.) I am planning on bundling up in my absolute warmest clothes, sipping on coffee or hot chocolate all day today, and staying inside as much as possible!
Blogger : 
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment