Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bohemian Gypsy Style

Bohemian Gypsy Style
Hi:) I hope you're having a great weekend! Today's tutorial is not really an average every day style, and it's definitely different than most other tutorials I do on the blog, but I've gotten a fair amount of requests for gypsy style/faux dreadlocks type of styles, and I figured that this would go perfectly in the line-up for my Festival Hair week! I used to do various versions of this to my hair a lot in high-school, so it's fun to finally get it out on here:What do you think? This tutorial may seem complicated but I promise it's much easier than it looks, and it's lots of fun to do! I may have to do a video for my channel soon so you can see more easily how simple. It's really just random placement of some faux dreadlocks and some braids, feathers, etc, and you don't have to worry about it looking messy or unkempt because that's a big part of the whole idea anyways!:)
Also if you have a festival or fair you're going to or something of that nature, it's really fun to do once in while. Also because you're using coconut milk enriched serum to coat the dreads you're really nourishing your hair while you wear this style, so that's pretty neat too! haha I'll shut up now though and get on with the tutorial..
Blogger : Emily
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment