Thursday, March 5, 2015

Special Rose Nails Art Design For My Friends

Special Rose Nails Art Design For My Friends

Step by Step :

Unfortunately my nails all broke this week (I suspect because of the antibiotic I am taking to treat a sinus infection) and are mega short! But not me shaking, I know that soon they return to a minimally decent size! Hehehe!

I started glazing nails with Petal White (Colorama) and the waist (Impala).

1. Then, with a boleador and paint white fabric (or white enamel), made balls on the middle finger and the symbol tie Breast Cancer campaign in the little finger.

2. In white nails decided to make faces using a different technique and super easy!
I started doing two balls with light pink enamel (waist, Impala) and dark pink (Quaresmeira, the Top Beauty).

3. Place a toothpick in the middle of the two balls and make a spiral motion, going from the middle to the edges. Thus, the two colors blend forming the pink! It's super simple right! I made some little flowers on white nails.

4. With a small brush for nail art green enamel (Green Palm Tree, Colorama, and Emerald Green, Risqué), drew little leaves.

5. I applied top coat (Ideal brand) and the bottom line is this! Spring, pink and Representing the fight against Breast Cancer!

                                               Love You Guys Thousand Kissess :*

Blogger: catherine bell
Image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment