Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pink Plaid Coat + Skinny Denim

Pink Plaid Coat + Skinny Denim

I was looking forward to having one that I like. I love this one!!! It mixes 3 colours that I like a lot: pink, camel and white. It also has some little details in grey. This is the outfit I wore on my makeup special post and some of you asked my about where the sweater was from, didn’t you? hahaha… I love turtleneck basic sweaters, they are a must on my wardrobe. Underneath I wore a white basic tee combined with a pair of jeans. You know these accessories very well, hahaha!! and I think they looked very well with these outfit. On some pictures you can see me wearing a belt, I like how it looks on some occasions ;) What’s your opinion?
It’s Thursday already, what a short week!! And I’m working from a new place for the first time and that makes time go even faster. Have a nice day and I’ll see you tomorrow!!! Thanks for always be there. Kisses!

blogger: catherine bell
image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment