Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Adorable Cut-out Heart Glitter Nails Art Design Tutorials

Adorable Cut-out Heart Glitter Nails Art Design Tutorials

Step by Step :

1. I started glazing nails with Star on the ring, the Gold Dust on the middle finger and the Petal White in other nails.

2. Then, using a thin brush for nail art and enamel Gold Dust (Blant), made thinly listrinhas, starting from the tip of the nail up.

3. An adhesive etiquetinha, drew a heart.

4. Then cut. I cut a little higher because I thought it was very small.

5. I stuck the sticker on the ring nail (after the base glaze was already dry!).

6. Then applied a layer of grossinha White Petal.

7. With the still wet enamel and with the tip of pliers removed the adhesive.

8. With nail art brush and enamel Gold Dust (Blant) skirted the little heart. In the middle finger applied the glitter Star .

9. I finished with a top coat . The bottom line is this !

Blogger: catherine bell
Image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment