Saturday, February 28, 2015

Nails Decorated with Enamel Cold on Stomach Tutorials

Nails Decorated with Enamel Cold on Stomach Tutorials

Step by Step :

1. I tried to use stamp, but not stamp rolls with it ... Not every enamel serves to stamp, this is very ralinho (although perfectly cover with two layers), so I decided to do the drawing freehand, using a small brush for nail art. Pinguei a drop of Cold On Belly on a flat surface (I use the silver side of Tetra Pak packaging) and started drawing flower half, like this:

2. Then pulled out a "tail", so.

3. I connected another firulinha

4. And one more ...

5. Then I made another flower in the opposite corner.

6. Repeat the process of adding the risquinhos ...

7. But added some to fill in the blanks and then with white enamel, fix some contours, leaving all very upright.

8. While this nail dried a little, applied extra shine (I used the quick-drying Ideal) in other nails and let that last. Not to blur the design, take enough extra brightness (know when're like an enamel drop on the tip of the brush?) And apply so that the brush or touch the nail, so there is likely to blur the drawing.

9. The bottom line is this:

10. I hope you enjoyed wait soon have tutorial for brides.

Blogger: catherine bell
Image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment