Thursday, February 26, 2015

Fabulous Powerful Metallic Makeup Tutorials

Fabulous Powerful Metallic Makeup Tutorials


Step by Step :

1. Then with beveled brush caught the Lovesick shade and well apply in the corner close to the lower lashes. Following this line doing a puxadinho the outer corner and paint all black to the concave (depression below the eyebrow bone, my concave is above my dobrinha eye because my eyelid is chubby, if your hollow is deeper it will be in the same place of dobrinha, then just fill you in black to dobrinha. Simple as that, ok? !

2. With the same shade make a smooth cut crease in the contour of the concave. To power I gave a basic molhadinha the brush after taking the shade.

3. Now esfume this black with Smokeout.

4. Esfume with a plumper brush and brown opaque taupe Rewind over the Smokeout, and up the smoky slightly up and out.

5. Fill the mobile eyelid with silver Shellshock. I did not use primer because it has a very good pigmentation, but I regretted it because she messed muitooooo my shining face. The primer prevents it as "sticks" better to shade the skin. Ie USEM because the shadows of UD (some, like this) tend to crumble as well.

6. After I spent the silver "hid" the black concave. So come back to it now with a blending brush and small black again in March. In this step the black mixes with the silver and the concave is also metallic. Effect I think beautiful as this is idea of makeup.

7. Between black and silver apply the lilac Betrayal.

8. Close to the eyelashes lower step.

Blogger: catherine bell
Image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment