Saturday, January 3, 2015

Tory Burch Robinson Hand Bag

Tory Burch Robinson Hand Bag

The Tory Burch Robinson Open Dome Satchel is my newest, MOST FAVORITE BAG OF ALLLLL TIME.  Probably the nicest bag I have ever owned as well.  It has all sorts of organization built right in and is just too awesome.  It technically may not fit into December Beauty because it isn’t makeup, but it is beautiful! 
There is a center pouch that zips with sections on each of the sides being their own compartments.  There are also little side pockets to hold my cell phone and maybe a pack of gum or something.  IDK!  I love it.  It is amazing.  There is also zippers on each of the sides to expand the center if you choose to.
My favorite song of the moment is Bruno Mars Uptown Funk.  I actually think the song is Mark Ronson, but it is all Bruno so it is his.  I said so.

Blogger : Catherine Bell
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment