Friday, January 16, 2015

PetroGlyph

PetroGlyph
 Growing up I used to come here (PetroGlyph) all the time. It's really fun to come with a group of friends and spend a couple hours talking and getting creative. I decided to stop by and paint a little surprise for my sister though so I had a ball all on my own :) What's great about PetroGlyph is that anything you paint is food safe after they glaze and fire it. I do still need to go back to finish so stay tuned for that.

As for my outfit, I don't recommend wearing all white to a painting studio. But I do recommend this cozy and fluffy cardigan. My pretty white dress is really versatile too. Either way, I was careful and no "accidents" were made. Lucky for me because I daresay I am the opposite of graceful!

Thanks to Catherine Bell for sponsoring this post.
Blogger  : Antonia Williams
Iamge : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment