Friday, January 30, 2015

Perspicientia - Kalipo

Perspicientia - Kalipo
 Hey everyone,
I hope this post finds you all well.
School, uni and work have already started for most of you and also I will start uni again tomorrow.
After my stay in Coburg with my family I went down to Munich for a few days and flew to London where I am now. But before school picks up speed again I noticed that I hadn't posted this very dark but simple look yet. So then I'll throw it back to Coburg again. In such a small and konservative place even an outfit like this is more than enough. A hat is already a reason for people to turn their heads!

Tomorrow I'll be showing you a small summary of my vacation and maybe a few random facts and other things. The title of my outfit is a song I really enjoy right now. I like listening to it while working. It also reminds me of the nature at home as we live quite close to the forest.
Have a lovely Monday evening everyone :) x
Blogger : 
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment