Monday, January 19, 2015

Personality Pumps

Personality Pumps

Sometimes we need to invest in a pair of personality pumps. I was lucky enough to snatch this floral  pair from J.Crew with their recent sale (seriously craving these) and I realized I've been investing in solid pumps for so long, I hardly have any pumps that are just fun and flirty. Solids are safe and often necessary for sure, but this is my year to disrupt a little. Who's with me?! ;)
jacket: jcrew | blouse: jcrew {old; love this style + similar here} | pants: ag jeans {on sale!} | shoes: jcrew {recently on sale; love this floral pump!} | bag: rebecca minkoff via zappos c/o | glasses: prada | bracelet: tory burch for fitbit | necklaces: jilly bean jewelry c/o | rings: e&j, gucci | lips: 'viva glam nicki' by mac
Hope your Monday is off to a great start!
Blogger : 
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment