Wednesday, January 14, 2015

On The Go

On The Go
 This winter has been the winter of hats & caps for me.. I can't go more than a couple of days without wearing a hat of some sort. I'm kind of obsessed w/this Sole Society baseball cap - its the perfect winter cap with the tweed/wool combo. I thought I'd share a look from this past weekend - a travel inspired look since I'm really craving a getaway (preferably somewhere with temps above 30 degrees!).

This morning I am heading to see my hairdresser and get rid of my balayage. I have really loved it - but I couldn't wear extensions w/it very well & I kind of miss my old hair. It is always fun to try something new, but I miss being able to wear different extensions & do fun braids/hairstyles.
Blogger : 
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment