Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello 2015!

Hello 2015!
Isn’t it crazy how we can look back a year ago and realize how much everything has changed… the amount of people that left our life, entered and stayed. The memories you won’t forget and the moments you wish you did… its crazy how all that happened in just one year!
Today marks the beginning of a brand new chapter of our lives. As we welcome this fresh new year I want to make a commitment to myself; I will stay true to who I am, and promise to make all of my dreams come true… life is here and NOW. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them. A desire, a dream a vision; they have to have the skill and the will, but the will must be stronger than the skill. I will fight for what I want every day of my life!

Blogger : Chic Fashion World
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment