Sunday, January 25, 2015

Blanket Cape

Blanket Cape
Blanket capes have been everywhere this season.  I personally am a fan of this type of draped outerwear because it combines comfort & warmth, plus it gives a chic touch to neutral basics.  Truth be told, I've had this one for a while and am just getting around to sharing it here on the blog.  But, I've already worn it dozens of times - belted over a striped dress, thrown on with a chambray shirt & jeans...and I recently discovered that it's the ideal piece to wear when traveling (because it literally doubles as a blanket!).  The one I'm wearing here is currently on sale for just $30, but since I know these things sell out fast, I've included more affordable options below.
Blogger : Penny Pincher Fashion
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment