Sunday, January 18, 2015

Birthday Attire

Birthday Attire
It’s hard to believe today is my 26th birthday!  This year went by so fast and was filled with some incredible trips (Paris, Milan, Ibiza, Capri!), wonderful friendships, and exciting projects.  It was also filled with challenges (like any year), but each helped me grow mentally, emotionally, and professionally.  I’m excited to see what 2015 holds – and can’t wait to share a few things I’m working on next month!  I wore this outfit to dinner and drinks at Fig & Olive with my friend Talun last night. The crostini was to-die-for and so was their signature cocktail made with cucumber vodka, blood orange puree, and lime juice.  This little feather top is one of my favorite December purchases – it’s perfect for holiday parties and New Years Eve. It also looks great paired with a pencil skirt (loving this one and this one.)
Blogger :With Love From Kat
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment