Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Red This Christmas

Red This Christmas
Good morning, birdies! Rise and shine! 
Two more days left till Christmas and the sun is shining bright, so I couldn’t be happier. That, plus six full hours of sleep are marking wonders. Truth is I am not the biggest
 fan of red, but you already know that. Sure, it’s a beautiful color, very powerful and
 sexy, but still, I can’t seem to find a connection between me and it. Every single year,
 I refused to follow the tradition of wearing red for Christmas, but not this time. 
This year I am bold and feminine...bla bla bla...I just love how this beautiful corset
 looks in red. And I bet it would look amazing paired with the black lace skirt for my Christmas outfit. So, problem solved! I just have to concentrate on the presents, now!
 Have a wonderful week, guys! 
Kisses
Blogger : Catherine Bell
Image : Source
 

No comments:

Post a Comment