Sunday, December 28, 2014

BEACH MAXI DRESS

BEACH MAXI DRESS
Tuesday night we had family beach pictures. One of my friends that takes Liv's monthly pics is vacationing 30 min from us and offered to shoot our entire crew! My mom has been asking for a group pic for years and we finally made it happen. We shot them at a gorgeous Pier and I can't wait to see the final product. I wore this stunning Charlie Jade dress from Maude. Yall this dress.... I AM OBSESSED. I got this months ago and its been sitting pretty in my closet just begging to be worn. The colors, the way it flows, the fit.... its perfect. Olivia wore a gorgeous Stella McCartney white dress from 3 Monkeys and she looked like a little doll. We are having so much fun and I don't want this week to end!
Blogger : Catherine Bell
Image : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment